Service Engineer (USA) (m/f/d)
You are a passionate service technician and have always wanted to travel to the US?
We offer you the opportunity to work and live in the US! After an intensive training at our headquarters in Kufstein/Tyrol, exciting tasks in an international environment await you! Apartment, company car and an all-round insurance cover on site as well as flights home are at your disposal.
- Handover and commissioning of our plants at the customer's site
- Initial training of the operators on site
- Execution of the so-called Site Acceptance Tests (SAT)
- Ongoing service, repairs, and incidental maintenance of equipment
- Fault analysis (electrical, mechanical, control)
- Development of the best possible technical solution and troubleshooting
- Minimum age of 24 years and interest to travel the USA for 2-3 years
- Completed technical education in relevant field
- Excellent written and spoken English skills required
- Friendly and confident demeanor with customers
- Class B driver's license required
- Refrigeration training is an advantage