Service Engineer (Europe) (m/f/d)
Are you a passionate service technician and have always wanted to travel the world?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a young, dynamic environment and see the world at the same time! After intensive training at our headquarters in Kufstein/Tyrol, exciting tasks await you at our customers worldwide!
- Handover and commissioning of our plants at the customer's site
- Initial training of the operators on site
- Execution of the so-called Site Acceptance Tests (SAT)
- Ongoing service, repairs, and incidental maintenance of equipment
- Fault analysis (electrical, mechanical, control)
- Development of the best possible technical solution and troubleshooting
- Minimum age 21 years and willingness to travel (Eurasia)
- Completed technical training in the relevant field
- Excellent written and spoken English required
- Friendly and confident demeanor with customers
- Driving license class B required
- Experience in field service and extensive travel desired
- Training in refrigeration technology an advantage